Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Waah,, I'm scared!!!

I just had my checkup today.. I went to Cardinal Santos Hospital in Greenhills to meet my with my mom to have my Checkup for my boobies.. I almost didnt make it.. the doctor's sched was till 5pm.. it was already pass 4pm and still i wasnt able to ride a taxi right away from work.. good thing the driver was fast.. i arrive around quarter to 5pm. Just in time.. This is my second visit to the Doctor.. She told me that i should have my breast checked again 10 days after my first period so to make sure if there is really a lump in my breast. She had my breast examined again and she confirmed that I still have the lump in my left boob..
I'm going to have a schedule of Breast Ultrasound..


here's my request form:


















I was supposed to have the ultrasound after my check-up but it was already pass 5pm. Didnt made it to the cut-off. My problem is, this request is only good for 3 days and the schedule is 2-5pm on week days.. I wont be able to make it if i'm till 4pm.. so coach She if your reading this.. please adjust my sched on friday po.. so i can have my ultra sound ha??..if not possible undertime nalang.. hehehe... thanks


I'm scared, if it's really positive for cyst extraction, this will be my first operation.. nyay!!!. Just when i thought i'm all well and fine.. haay..