Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hello Kitty..

It's the second day of work.. i went to work early. I had my sched change. When i arrive at the office we dont have station in our bay.. I sat in Team Irvins bay and nize sat next to Bien. I'm feeling so sleepy.. There was not much call.. Surprisingly there were lots of pips around to talked with. There were Jerome, kuya Mar, Makidok,Jerry then came in Coach Ron and Maccoy. san ka pa.. parang tambayan lang dibah!! hehehe... We had our early morning chit-chat. of course all we did was to laugh and laugh. Then from the other Bay.. there was this guy from Team Ron.. hehehe Ang Kulit poh nyah.. hehehe.. well anyway his harmless.. he is nice naman makulit nga lang.. Then from afar ayun si nize ang sama ng tingin while i was talking with this guy.. hahahaha.. funny talga and face.. After they left i began feeling sleepy again.. as usual.. we had to transfer back to our station. and then we had our lunch, care of Jollibee, i ate the spicy chicken burger.. grabe,, ang anghang.. ramdam ko hanggang tenga ko.. and syempre here comes JhayR he ate some of our fries.. gutom ata.. hehehe.. After lunch syempre hibernation ulit hanggang uwian..


When I arrive home.. i just open my pc and started putting things back again in my folders. I just did kasi FFR on my pc ang bagal kasi.. Then while transferring.. I did my hiphop abs.. hehe grabe sarap magpapawis. (as if totoo.. hahaha)Then at around 5pm.. My mom came inside the house.. feeling very upset.. She began crying and shouting.. she had this heavy pain in her chest that you could see visible in her facial reaction.. She was so upset with the two kasambahay.. My dad and i had her calm down and we had it settled with the two yayas.

After that, everything went fine and Louie my niece took out my hello kitty collection.. actually its just one of my favorite design when mcdonald had it released as their happy meal promo that was way back in 1999 i think.

here it is!!






























nice noh.. yun lang.. hehehe