Monday, July 7, 2008

My first day to create a blog

After viewing my friend's blogs, something triggers me to create my own blog..(in short na-inggit ako... waaah!!). hehehehe.. i dont even know what to put here.. but what the heck,, i'll just start typing and typing.. maybe it would make sense.. i tried to browse through the blogs of my friends .. natuwa ako.. it was some how fun to read their blogs.. so i just thought this is the best time to make my own.. since ala rin naman ako ginagawa.. so why not put it into something that would make sense.. like this.. i'm looking forward to be part of the bloggers hehehe.. i know i'm a newbie here.. so help me bloggers... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sama ng tyan - utot ang katapat.

sama ng loob - i blog mo yan mare.

hehehe.

- ME - said...

sure why not! go go lang!

if some ideas goes into your mind, i-blog mo lang.. hehehe...

lab you and mishu na! umwah!