Friday, July 18, 2008

2nd Half.. Another Blog day!!

At last naka-pagblog na naman ako ulit.. I've been having troubles with my pc.. it's so slow. . Let me just go back to my last blog.. so that was about our trip. It was fun.. right after the trip i went straight ahead to Cardinal hospital.. did may checkup again on my boobie.. I'm happy that i'm not gonna be sliced open.. My Doctor said that my cysts are small and not solid so I should'nt be worrying about it..


The day after was the wearing of formal attire sa office.. wah!!!!!:

have a peek on how we look like
















with coach in preparation sa picture taking.. sample lang.. hehehe
















to the left and.. then
















to the right.. hehehe
















eto talga kami.. hehehe

My upcoming blog will be pao's bday..