Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trip to Manila lang oh..

It's a Rainy Sunday.. I wasnt expecting I would get out of the house to stroll since it's maulan nga.. This morning all I did was to get myself busy. I exercised(as if), fixed by cabinet coz my clothes are all pilled up.. para na kasi syang Ukay-ukay..hehehe.. I left my phone downstairs while I was fixing my clothes in my cabinet.. I didnt know that Ramel was calling me na pala.. They were on there way to Nizeth's place.. House Blessing daw.. kaso when I checked my phone.. nasa kamuning na daw sila ni chawi.. kaya yun iwan ako.. huhuhuhu...
So all i did was make tambay and read Bob Ong's book.. entitled: Bakit balikad magbasa ng libro ang pilipino?.. mejo malapit na ko sa kalahati.. at eto.. my bro ask me to join him going to Manila.. he will go to his girlfriend's condo to give the flowers he bought for her.. since i dont have anything to do.. so off we go.. We arrived at Manila around 4pm.. I waited for my brother sa may baba ng condo and bought Java chips drinks from Starbucks (napagastos pa tuloy ako.. ala kasing malapit na tambayan). I didnt wait long.. bumalik din sya agad.. We went to Harrison Plaza mall.. Well its my first time to go there..hehehe mukha pala syang old Farmer's hehehe.. ikot ikot kami.. we bought dvds..tingin tingin din sa Ukay-ukay.. kapagod palang umikot dun.. hehehe.. ala rin kaming nabili.. hehe and here are some of our pics..

















Mejo maulan kaya ganyan ang porma namin.. hehehe

















Eto naman ang view from 2nd flr. sa Harrison Plaza













Mga artifacts na binibenta sa loob ng Harrison plaza.. ehehe















While we were strolling..I saw this cute dog (pug ata)..he looks lonely eh

















Di parin nagbabago ang LRT.. Marumi at mainit parin..
On our Way back.. we passed by farmers going to gateway.. then I saw again the Big Christmas Tree.. then it striked me.. Haay magpapasko na naman.. shoot!!.. hehehe














Merry Christmas To All!!