Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Furuncle, Carbuncle, or Boil.. Ouch!!!

Furuncle, Carbuncle, boil.. whatever you want to call it.. sounds nice noh.. pero hell when you get one.. and that's where I've been.. till now I'm still tryin to recuperate from it.. haay.. grabe it was hell.. dusa.. it all started last week.. it started with a very tiny pimple like lump and it grew red and painful.. as in so painful.. i think nahawa ata ko sa mom ko kasi bigla lang din sya nagkaroon.. her boil grew sa tummy nya at ako naman sa right thigh, and I thought it could'nt get worst.. last saturday nakarating pa ko ng trinoma with my bro..naka-pasyal pa ko.. but then it escalated the next couple of days.. since it grew somewhere right above my knee it immobilize me It was painful for me when i walk, stand, or sit... grabe parang daeg ko pa napilayan sa paa.. kaya I was not able to go to work for couple of days.. grabe it was really painful..



And because of that boil.. I was able to wear something that I dont usually wear.. A SKIRT.. yes a Skirt..hehehe.. I have no choice.. coz I need to go to Clinica Manila sa Megamall to get medcert.. there's to other attire I could think of na di mahahalata na may pigsa ako kaya.. waaah ayun skirt ako.. sana yung mga friends ko jan di magtawa.. hehehe..



Eto ako nakuha pang magpost kahit pilay pilay na sa kirot..
(treasured photo ko to.. kasi minsan lang ako magskirt.. pagbigyan nyo na ko.. hahaha)


















I was able to take photos of my boil as it grew big..


WARNING THE SUCCEEDING PHOTOS REQUIRES A STRONG STOMACH.. (View at your own risk.. dont tell me I didnt warn you.. )

this is how it looked like nung sat-sun















Monday eto na sya
(kadiri na dibah!!! sensya sa nag-view nito..)












Tuesday morning eto na sya (kadiri noh miski ako na-diri eh..hehe)














Wednesday-present.. eto na sya
Parang kinagat lang ng mga zombie sa pelikula noh.. Yuckers!!
by the way the red thing around it.. ganun kalaki yung swelling..












At the end syempre.. kahit may pigsa ka man.. masakit man kelangan di halatang masakit.. hehehe.. Smile lang palagi.. hehehe..
>>>>>>THE END<<<<<<<<