Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just a Thought..






















Sometimes things just happened in your life unexpectedly..In just a snap of a finger or just a spin of the bottle..everything changes.. suddenly all fingers are pointed at you.. suddenly people will start asking this and that.. and when this happens, you just wanted to hide and make it stop.. sometimes they judge you with what they find and see and you just can't defend yourself because you just dont want to involve people you care about... it's because you know yourself better and you know that you can handle whatever stress or pain it could bring.. It's better to take and bear it all coz you know you can cope up with it.. I'm just saying that " I've Been There, Done That".

Judge me if they want.. I dont blame them, coz they dont really know who am I.. I dont blame them if they only see what they wanted to see, hear what they wanted to hear, or believe what they wanted to believe.. I admit, I'm no Maria Clara but I'm also way too far from a Tramp.. I'm just simply me.. If I find myself that I'm going overboard, that's when I stop..If I find myself that I'm going to hurt someone or I'll be hurt, I'll stop also before it gets worse.

My friends know me well, they know me in and out.. that's the only thing that matters.. I've been in this situation before.. and I know being silent is the best thing to do.. after all, people will get tired of talking about it and soon this will be over..


I know myself and honestly what's going on right now is really getting into me in a way.. I'm just human.. so I seek for a solution.. at syempre pa.. nothing else but to Smile and Laugh... As simple as that..

Ika-nga ng quote na 'to:


"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about. "


which means only that if you're being talked about..weh di sikat ka!!!.. hehehe (instant celebrity ka!! shiyet!!).. hahaha...Smile na lang po!!!. hi to all ma frenz out there... thanks for everything!!!