Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blog tag

BLOG TAG

Blog-tag has been started by Jeff Pulver as a game for a Virtual Cocktail Party. The purpose of the game is for your blog readers to know you better. Jeff Pulver's version only shares 5 things about himself that few of his friends know. Since the blog-tag has really gone a long way, the list of things that you can share with your blog readers have also been increased. If you think your blog readers need to know more than 5 things about you then you can always choose to have a higher number.Same rules still applies.

Here how it goes:

Share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end, tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.

  • Each blogger must post these rules first.
  • Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • Bloggers who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog

I. I had to stop studying for a year

Yeah what you read above was correct.. I had to stopped studying for a year after I finish my first year highschool.. I went somewhere far away,, hehehehe.. But i went back only one year later.. so all my classmates before I left are now 1 yr higher than me.. they're on there 3rd highschool and i'm still on my 2nd.. sad.. well only few of my friends knew about this.

II. I was a die hard fan of the "GWAPINGS"

Funny I dont know if anyone knows them.. well they were the ever popular.. Eric Fructuoso, Mark Anthony Fernandez ,and Jomari Yllana.. Main stay sila nun sa sitcom na Palibhasa Lalake.. hehehe..Kakahiya mang aminin but grabe.. sobrang inlove ako nun kay Eric.. haay... hahahaha crush na crush ko talga nun si Eric.. grave.. hahaha.. but sad thing i didnt really had a chance to watch and see them perform live.. hehehehe..

III. I use to draw..

I really love to draw.. as in even the picture in the magasin sa mga Liwayway pinatulan ko yun.. hahaha.. Anything that i see i draw.. I usually draw better basta my Kopyahan.. I was supposed to take up Fine Arts in College.. kaso di ako pumasa.. Good thing narin na di ako pumasa kasi.. mukhang mamumulubi magulang ko sakin.. magastos pala yung kursong yun.. pang-R.K. lang.. hehehe

IV. I'm a Lefty..

For those who dont know ,,yeah.. I'm a lefty.. but not to everything. When i eat with spoon and fork.. i do it the right way.. when I use scissors.. i use my right hand..when i play guitar.. i'm i hold the guitar in the normal position.. you see i'm not totally a lefty dibah.. if you have anything in mind to ask if what do i use left or right when i .... ??hehehe .. well better just keep it in your mind na lang .. hehehehe

V. I can't sleep without a blanket

Ever since no matter what type of weather it is.. i still must have a blanket.. it's as if im not complete.. it would really be a struggle for me to sleep without one.. (parang teddy bear lang!!)

VI. I've never been to a bar..

I havent been to any bar.. I mean, a real bar.. with drinks and people sosyalizing.. you know things like that.. hehehe.. i dont even know how it really looks like inside.. sa TV at movies ko lang yun nakikita.. well hope soon i could go visit one.. hehehe

VII. I love watching "HORROR" films..

I really love to watch horror movies.. or anything as long as the topic is eerie.. it's fun and exciting to watch (that's just for me).. though it gives me goosebumps sometimes.. i still like it.. it amazes me.. hehehe weird but that's me.. If you ask me to pick between a love story or a horror film.. well ye all know what i'd pick.. hehehehe

VIII. I hate okra and sotanghon..

I hate Okra coz it's so slimy.. when you eat it you didnt even notice na nalunok mo na pala sya sa sobrang dulas.. eeww!!.. parang di pagkain.. aside from that gulay.. i hate sotanghon.. the main reason is the noodles is so firm and so strong that it wont break.. when i eat sotanghon i always end up having a noodle stuck in between my throat and my mouth.. yung tipong yung kalahati ay nasa esophagus mo na ata tas yung kalahati eh nasa bibig mo pah.. grabe... tas ayaw maalis dun sa pwesto nya..nagkanda-samid samid kana... haay.. tas di mo malunok.. kakaduwal kaya.. kaya usually yung sabaw na lang ang higupin ko.. hehehe

I know at this point.. i should provide a list to tag.. thing is, ala na ko matatag.. lahat na ng blogmates ko ay naka-tagged na hehehehe.. so with my blogmate:

  • Ramel
  • Bee
  • Nize
  • Coach She
  • Coach Ron
  • Coach Teena
  • Coach Marie
  • Ana
  • Lorein
  • Mannetz
  • Julz
  • Dayrit
  • Ferdz
  • Rain

yan ha,, sobra pa yan sa required ha.. basta tuloy nyo na lang ang pagbloblog.. ehehe.. peace out!!