Sunday, September 14, 2008

Off with a Sense..

Saturday... our last day.. I spent my time bonding with some of my new teamates.. we made tambay at the SanMig store.. Had a drink with Coach Ron, Coach Teena, Ian, Manette, Donelle, Peejay,and Chinky..(Si Coach She may date ata, di sumama).. We spend the afternoon talking about random things.. it was fun,, All we did was laugh ,eat and laugh and eat again.. hehehe Ian and coach Teena went home early..( they have lakad pa daw).. as for us we stayed till around 8pm.. Donelle drop me off sa may mega.. (thanks ulit boss!!!.. hehehe.. more gold bars to come.. hehehe...) I decided to join them coz it was the last day of coach Ron to be on the morning shift.. we drank san mig lite, ate, mix nuts, v-cut, Frito-lays, and Chicken from san mig.. it was my first time to finish two san mig lite bottles.. usually i only get to drink a bottle (di ko pa nauubos madalas).. well so far i was fine.. di naman me nahilo.. carry lang.. hehehe.. i dont have picture of that night but manette has.. sayang i forgot to take photo.. tsk.. tsk..

Then the next day i did OL chat with my highschool ka-berkz,, Jhoanna and Ameriza., Ameriza is now living in Arizona just had a chat with them from YM from 10am till like around 1pm.. then I invited Jhoanna to go stroll at the mall.. I went to alimall first.. i just strolled for a while.. i bought a book from National bookstore..















I already started reading this book and i'm enjoying whats in it so far.. kakatuwa eh..

When jho arrived we decided to go to Trinoma.. then off we go.. we arrived there around 430pm.. we strolled, tried to catch up what we missed.. we havent seen each other for like around 1 and a half year.. to think that she lives nearby.. hehehe.. well we just strolled and we passed by a store "Blued", they have lots of cute polo shirts.. i loved striped polo shirts.. hehehe i bought one.. i cant resist, i have to buy.. its rare for me to see a store that have lots of polo shirts inside..














Here's the one i bought.. its a green and somewhat bluish purple striped polo shirt..
(i dont know if there is such name of a color bluish purple.. basta that's how it looks like.. hehehe)

Then after the long stroll we ate at Chef de Angelo.. weird coz its usually a resto.. but this time it was in line with the fast food area in trinoma.. We ordered a chicken with pasta and salad on the side plus a red iced tea,, the chicken was SO SO SO.. BIG!!.. (mukhang pinag-exercise ata muna yung chicken tas sinaksakan ng steroids bago kinatay eh kaya sobrang laki.. hehehe).. well it was fine.. busog naman.. then after that we went up to eat at "Five Cows",(sa wakas natuloy na rin
Bee.. hehehe) , we ordered a cake i think it was called Smores.. and the other one was a chunky choco fudge.. boy!!!.. it was good.. (masarap naman pala Pao..sabi mo common yung lasa.. ok naman, Bee masarap nga sya..hehe.. kain tayo ulit dun mga Pokz.. hehehe!!!)

I really liked the stuffed toy cow standing on top of the cap worn by those serving crews there.. ambiance was fine.. after that we then strolled again and then we went home na rin.. i arrived around 9:30pm.. I just started reading the book of Bob Ong entitled "ABNKKBSNPLAKo?",, so far i'm enjoying it.. i stopped reading coz my eyes are starting to get heavy na.. i slept around 1:30am..

The next morning I was awaken by the sound of my mom's voice calling my name.. (shouting.. VERON!!!.. VERON!!!!) i thought i was dreaming.. she woke me up,, she needs a hand.. She needs another hand to help her out with her cooking.. she accepted an order to cook around 65 pieces of packed lunch.. composed of rice, bbq, and a sliced of relienong bangus, chop suey, and buko pandan for dessert.. i have to wrap individually the bbq with foil(both the handle and the meat itself).. Also I had to place a cup of rice on each styro.(now i really know how it feels to serve cups of rice in a cafeteria.. it's mahirap pala.. kakangawit.. you have to push the rice in the cup, it should be compact becoz if not it will not look a cup of rice when you place in on the styro.. my it was difficult.. i did it 65 times.. imagine,, whew!! hehehe ). i wasnt able to take a photo of it.. we have to hurry up because we were running out of time.. the food should be delivered by 1030am and it's almost 10am and we're still not yet done.. whew!!!!.. our house was a mess after that.. now I'm resting..haay... i dont know if i'll have lakad today.. Ramel and Bry is inviting me to visit their pad.. well i'll just blog it out in case matuloy.. I'll stopped from here.. to be continued..