Saturday, September 6, 2008

Let's Play!!!

Wee.. its our off again.. this week was very exhausting.. we had lots of calls because of that TZ series announcment about a rework.. Damn!! I use to only get like 10 calls in a day and now because of that, I received an agonizing 34 calls in 1 day.. whew!!!! it was really exhausting.. imagine mentioning your spiel 34 times.. wow.. you're really going to have a sore throat with that.. haay..
Good thing that our last day wasnt as toxic as friday's calls.. all i did today was to try playing games.. from my psp.. i ask coach Ron to install the game echocrome.. I find it nice.. it's an interesting game.. you will have to use your imagination.. perfect for engineering students who is still taking up their drawing class.. hehehe mananakit ulo mo kaka-imagine ng angles of view.. hahaha..
here's how it looks like:






I went home right away after work.. My bro and I went to shopwise.. we just bought some things needed to make a baked mac and a pizza.. my bro is planning to make a pizza tomorrow.. well good luck.. hehehe.. as for me I've been craving for baked mac.. but last week I was craving for Banana con yelo.. my mom cooked it for me.. thanks mader.. (chalap!!!) and for this week.. i want a baked mac.. hmmm.. cant wait..
After the grocery we went home right away coz my mom wasnt feeling really good she really got a very bad headache..so we had to check her up.. good thing that she was feeling better when we arrived. i just heard that my big bro both a ps2 for 5k only.. still in good condition and all the discs are original with a wireless control... not bad for that amount.. then they started playing this God of War.. while I'm surfing the net.. when they finished.. I'ts my turn to play..hehehe.. I was more interested to play the Sims 2.. i tried to run the game.. but eventually i got bored.. and while browsing through the pile of discs.. i found the Van Helsing game.. and wha' do you know!?.. it was nice.. i kinda like this type of games.. hehehe.. I'm still trying to get familiar with the controls but so far I'm liking it.. hehehe

here's a sample screenshot:
I like the RPG type of games.. it's nice.. interesting.. I actually died several times in this game.. hahaha.. coz i really dont know the controls yet.. but so far i'm liking it.. I guess i'll be spending my off playing gamez hehehehe..