Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Spending my off with my Fam..

I had a nice off this week.. i had to spend my time with my fam.. bonding lang.. tamang tambay lang sa bahay..then we re-modeled the house meaning to say.. pina-ikot lang ang gamit sa bahay.. hehehe
My bro and I also got rid of some of the cds ,vcds, dvds that we were not using anymore.. we were able to segregate them.. we were able to collect around 263 cds,dvd,vcds.. grabe mga ala namang silbi na..halo-halo.. there were movies, music cds, installers.. games.. we got rid of them all.. kalat lang kasi.. then we separated the cds and cd casings.. we were able to collect 263 cds.. plus 110 cd casings and 96 casings for dvds.. grabe.. imagine the cds, and casings thats been in stock and were never used.. what a waste..tsk.tsk.. Anyway we had them stock in a big box.. we were planning to send it to the junk shop.. i do hope its worth something.. hehehe
I dont have anything to do.. so what else but to take picture-picture..















this the typical day in the house pag ala magawa.. tamang tamabay at kwentuhan lang.. hehehe
napaka productive dibah?? hehehe by the way..this is our small sala.. from left to right.. that's my younger bro, my mom (sleeping), and louie my niece (she's turning 3 this October ) And where am i??.. syempre i'm your point of view.. hehehe















ayan.. here's me sa may extension ng sala namin.. and with louie again picture picture lang din..
oh i remember one thing i had a haircut and did facial nga pala this off.. in the facial, after the pricking and tears out of pricking hehehe.. they applied this chocolate mask on my face..for whitening daw.. ehehe.. as if.. well it did smells yummy nga eh.. hehehe... how do i look right now with a new haircut and after the facial???.. hmmm.. well.. ganun parin.. hehehe.. well it's upto to the pipz who will see me..judge me if they want.. hehehe..